Read Critical COVID-19 Trucking Regulatory Updates
About Us
A property broker must have a surety bond or trust agreement in effect for $75,000. The FMCSA will not issue a property broker license until a surety bond or trust is in effect. The broker license shall remain in effect only as long as a surety bond or trust is kept in effect. Keeping the bond or trust in effect is the sole responsibility of the broker.

Evidence of a surety or trust must be filed using the prescribed Form BMC-84. Trust fund agreements must be filed using the prescribed Form BMC-85. These forms are furnished by the financial institution providing the surety or trust agreement.

The surety or trust agreement is to ensure the financial responsibility of the broker by providing for payments to shippers or motor carriers if the broker fails to carry out its contracts, agreements or arrangements for the supplying of transportation by authorized motor carriers.

To have an agent contact you regarding a bond or trust agreement please complete the following mini questionnaire. Someone will contact you shortly:
Email Address:
MC Number: MC-
Contact Name:
Daytime Telephone
Number Of Contact:
Fax Number Of Contact:
Our Nationwide Truck Permit Offices
Permits Plus Inc.
P.O. Box 557
8128 Lee Hwy
Troutville, Virginia 24175-0557
Fax (540) 966-2175
New York
Permits Plus Inc.
P.O. Box 57
Aquebogue, New York 11931-0057
Fax (631) 722-4541
View Privacy Policy
Copyright 1997 - 2021 Permits Plus Inc. All rights reserved