Did you know...
Federal Regulations require all qualifying interstate for hire and private commercial motor vehicles to display:
- The legal name or trade name of the carrier operating the motor vehicle as it appears on the
MCS-150 (application for a USDOT number) and
- The operating motor carrier's assigned USDOT Number
- The vehicle marking must be on each side of the power unit in a contrasting color visible from 50 feet away.
- There is no grace period for new carriers or new units. All vehicles must be in compliance before use on public highways.
- The motor carrier's city & state are no longer required by federal rules but regulations do not prohibit showing it.
Some states also require additional signage listing a vehicle ID number, or a mileage or intrastate operating account number.
Download a list of all state sign regulations here.
Now you can be in compliance with both federal & state vehicle identification and marking requirements with our convenient 1 stop sign shop.
All our sign decals come ready to apply and are made of high quality 5 year vinyl. All signage is sold in a set of 2 unless noted.
Order 1 set per power unit. All signs are printed in Rockwell Extra Bold font which lends itself to a clean yet classic look.
All signs are available in either black, white, blue, red or orange vinyl. All prices include standard shipping and handling.
All orders shipped to NY or VA must pay sales tax.
Standard orders can only be shipped to an address that the US Postal Service will deliver to.
All orders are shipped via US postal service first class mail. Expedited service using Express Mail Overnight Service
is available for an additional charge of $29 if needed. UPS overnight service is available upon request. UPS overnight rates vary.
Please contact us @ 1-877-722-8059 for more details.